Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Look Of Baby Bows!

I'm going back and forth on the looks of baby bows packaging...I want it to be cute, and able to get peoples attention...I think the colors are almost there, maybe a little brighter shades...I went and put together another logo. Being a graphic designer I have this problem of always wanting to change things...case in point the look of baby bows! haha! If I had to pay someone to make these changes for me I would be in the hole with money...this is why I LOVE what I do! I love being able to express myself through my art...in so many different ways...yes, painting, drawing etc...be there, done that! I love the endless possibilities of being a graphic designer has...

Take a look at the new packaging I came up with, let me know what you think!

Lots of Love

No comments:

Blog Archive