Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It's a BOY!

I know I'm a little late posting this, but I figured better late then never! We are expecting a little boy come January, (Landon John Finley). It's taking a little getting used to but, couldn't be happier! John is so excited and even shed a little tear, that is how happy he was! Once we come back from our trip to Pennsylvania I will have to get started on his room! I'm thinking very mod..of blues & browns! My sister even wants to help, she is very excited as well! So funny!

I have an idea already for the room, now it's just putting it all together...hopefully Payton will take to him very well! She already calls the room, Landon's Room...and told daddy to stay out of it! haha!

Looks like a baby shower is now in order as well, since I have nothing for a baby boy! I'm so glad we decided to get the larger items as unisex, I didn't want to have to have doubles of anything...I would need a larger house!

Looks like clothing and diapers will be on my Registry!

1 comment:

leigh186 said...

Congrats! So excited for your family. What are the dates of Pa. We're going Thurs 10-17th. Is any of your other family going? Can't wait to go 4 wheeling! My sister and I would love to come to the shower if you have one. we have a grandma in the area. I can't wait to find out what shelby is having she was so huge in July when I saw her. see you guys in a few days.

Blog Archive