Tuesday, July 28, 2009

So Proud of My Little Girl!

Payton and I started focusing on the potty again yesterday. After some down time from our previous trial, we have success!

I was determined to get her to do something yesterday...and normally she will sit on the potty no problem, but she will sit there for 1/2 hour at a time and do nothing. Well it took a whole day of me doing pretty much nothing but sitting with her every hour in order for her to finally get it! She went the entire day yesterday with no diaper, just her big girl undies...and went on the potty every time!

I'm so proud of her, she is doing GREAT, even went before bed last night. There is still alot of work to do, getting her to be comfortable with going on her own and such, but she is still to little for that. Our biggest task I think will be at bed time.

Everyone has a different way of training, I had some people say they used stickers, some used candies...we use money! haha! Everytime Payton goes #1 we give her a quarter, everytime a #2, it's 2 quarters and she loves it!

We will see how the rest of the week goes for her, but so far is doing GREAT, it will make it so much easier when we fly home to Pa in Sept, not to have to take diapers!

1 comment:

leigh186 said...

hey Jen just came home from PA for Angies bridal shower. I was there for a week. It was so nice just my sister and ava came along. We hiked 7 miles from the Gap to Rexs grocery. (big acomplishment, Im so out of shape) and of course we spent lots of time on the 4 wheelers! I heard your planning on going up in Sept. I can't wait we plan on going back for the wedding so hopefully we'll get to see you guys and have a play date. I saw Lavonna and the girls they said your finding out the sex of the baby in a few days. Let me know! How have you been feeling? I was so sick with Ava till 14 weeks. Hope all is well. say hi to payton and the hubby. love, tara

Blog Archive