Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Payton!

Today, Feb. 24th at 9:35 a.m, my little girl was born, 2 years ago! I can't believe it has already been 2 years...It is a bitter sweet day for me! I'm so happy to have my beautiful little girl and then sad to know she is just going to keep growing...haha! I miss my little, little baby...even though she will always be "my baby girl"

Her 2nd Birthday is now making me want a baby even more...haha! John would love to know this! John and I bought Payton a Step 2 Kitchen for her birthday and I really think we were more excited to give it to her. We couldn't wait till today, with John working all day, she wouldn't be able to actually enjoy it on her birthday, until tonite, so we decided to give it to her last night so she had the chance to play...

Here are some of the photos...
Such a cutie!




1 comment:

Addison, Crew, Carter & Canon's Mama said...

This is the cutest thing ever!!! I can't wait to get one for Addison! Love it!!

Blog Archive